A fast, easy way to start barbecues, campfires and fireplaces, these fire sticks are non-toxic, leave no odor, and burn completely. They even light after being submerged in water once dry.
Burn time: each stick burns for approximately 9 minutes
WARNING - The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.