- Designed for optimal air flow
- Size open: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.75" (114 x 95 x 70mm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (108g)
Fuel Cubes Features
- Each cube burns for approximately 18 minutes
- Size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5" (37 x 37 x 13mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz. (23g)
- See enclosed instruction sheet for complete usage directions
1 - Open stove to desired position to properly support cookpot. Make sure that the stove is on stable, level ground, clear of leaves, other debris, or any flammable material.
2. Unwrap fuel cubes and remove desired number of cubes.
3 - Store unused fuel cubes in an airtight container for future use.
4 - Place 1 or 2 fuel cubes on center of the stove base.
5 - Ignite fuel cube(s) with match or lighter.
6 - Carefully place cook pot on top of stove. Do not cook food directly over open flame. Use a metal cup, pot, or pan to hold food.
7 - Do not leave stove unattended while burning. Keep children and pets away from stove.
8 - Stove will be very hot during and after use. Allow fuel cubes to burn out and stove to cool before handling and repacking